Share your Talent with the Leading St. Louis Senior Living Community for Over 40 Years.
Now Hiring - Join Our team!
We are committed to "Be The Employer of Choice" in our industry, with benefits that are comprehensive and excellent, including (but not limited to):
- Medical insurance for employees and dependents, with more than 85% of the premium paid by FV
- Dental insurance for employees and dependents, with more than 65% of the premium paid by FV
- Vision insurance for employees and dependents
- Life insurance and AD&D benefits for employees, with 100% of the premium paid for by FV
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with 50% company match (up to a percentage of salary)
- Deductible Reimbursement
- Short and Long Term Disability, with 100% of the premium paid for by FV
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus
- Vacation and Personal Time
- Campus shuttle provided at no cost
- Employee meal plan
- Employee recognition program
- Weekend shift differential
Friendship Village is interested in employees who want to make a difference, and are among the best at what they do. All applicants must have an outstanding approach to customer service and pass a background/reference check. We are looking for top talent to join our existing teams.
Is the Village right for you? And do you have what it takes to be a Village superstar? These are the common “top ten” attributes of our top-notch employees, and what we look forward in new teammates. If this sounds like you, we would love to meet and share the wide career opportunities at Friendship Village:
Team Player - Compassionate – Positive – Dependable – Coachable – Flexible – Initiative – Customer-Focused - Conscientious – Respectful
The Server is responsible for table service in the Community dining rooms, which include the Main Dining Room, Bistro, Village Care Dining Rooms, and areas throughout the campus where food and/or beverages may be served.
- Certified Nurses Aide
The Nurses Aide assists the licensed nursing staff by performing routine nursing duties and activities of daily living.
- Charge Nurse
The Charge Nurse is an RN/LPN who is responsible for the overall nursing care/service on his/her shift, including the accurate and timely administration of medications, treatments, documentation and emergency calls, as indicated.
For other opportunities, please call or complete the online application below.
Friendship Village Chesterfield: (636) 733-0159
Friendship Village Sunset Hills: (314) 270-7806
Fountain View Assisted Living: (314) 842-6840