Friendship Village Chesterfield Campus Additions
|New Senior Living Apartment Homes (Rockhurst Building), updated reception lobby and expanded Trillium Center.||Expanded and Updated Memory Care||New Skilled Nursing with Private Rooms and Expanded Rehabilitation Services|
In summer of 2020, our 36-acre campus will expand to include dynamic new spaces and amenities, providing all levels of care in an ideal West County location.
Call today to learn more at 636-733-0153.
New Senior Living Apartments:
A four-story building including 52 spacious apartments with underground parking and patios or balconies in a variety of floor plans:
- 4 Auburn – 1BR/1B (858 sq.ft.)
- 4 Dartmouth – 2BR/2B (1096 sq.ft.)
- 8 Emory – 2BR/2B (1211 sq.ft.)
- 4 Fordham - 2BR/2B (1278 sq.ft)
- 16 Georgetown – 2BR/2B with Den (1368 sq.ft.)
- 8 Hamilton – 2BR/2B with Den (1420 sq.ft.)
- 8 Ithaca – 2BR/2B with Den (1613 sq.ft.)
Updated Assisted Living:
Fountain View Assisted Living, 60 brand-new assisted living apartments, including a specialized 15-apartment Memory Care neighborhood for those managing memory loss.
All New Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation:
New Village Care Center building with 144 skilled nursing beds (mostly private rooms) and state-of-the-art rehabilitation spaces and services.