The Fountain View Difference
You will feel at home!
At Fountain View, feeling at home begins with our warm, welcoming atmosphere where wonderful details offer familiar touches of home. Stained glass windows, a cozy fireplace and a sun porch that overlooks rolling, wooded hills make it easy to settle in and feel comfortable.
A beautiful craftsman wooden staircase leads you to our second-floor study. There you enjoy a wide selection of books, or connect with family and friends on the computer with high-speed internet access. The sunlit sitting rooms invite you to spend time playing cards with friendly neighbors or catch up on current events with family.
Just a few steps away from your private residence, we have a spacious common area with a home-style kitchen, dining room and balcony. This is the perfect place to entertain guests for birthdays or watch televised sporting events.
Our spacious dining room offers restaurant-style dining and a wide array of choices at all meals. The Private Dining Room can be reserved for special family functions.
At Fountain View Assisted Living, we offer many services and amenities that set us apart from other communities, including:
- Nestled in the heart of Sunset Hills' residential neighborhoods
- Built on the solid 38+ year reputation of Friendship Village
- Small and inviting, promoting socialization
- Staff includes a full-time RN and 24-hour licensed nurse
- Personal caregivers who are ready to meet your individual needs
- Priority access to our on-site skilled nursing if ever needed
- Beautifully designed spaces in a small, manageable environment
- Around-the-clock staffing by specially trained caregivers
- Programming to keep residents as independent and active as possible, while optimizing their abilities
- Three well-balanced meals daily in our spacious dining room
- Restaurant-style dining with a wide array of choices at all meals
- A private dining room available for personal celebrations
- Weekly bus outings to local favorites
- Spiritual wellness is nurtured with weekly Bible studies and Sunday services
- Community events are provided encouraging family and friends to have fun!