Essential Job Duties:
- Performs general maintenance duties, such as: fixing wall covers, floor covers and some furniture and fixtures; light plumbing work, minor electrical repair and appliance repairs.
- Performs painting and refurbishing projects, as directed by supervisor.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance, as directed by supervisor.
- Performs minor building and equipment repairs.
- Accomplishes all work in the order of priority set by supervisor.
- Assists, during winter, with snow removal efforts.
- High school education. Technical Schooling and/or background preferred. Ability to understand and follow instructions in English, communicate effectively, and perform simple arithmetic.
- One year experience maintenance necessary.
I have read my Job Description. I understand the information contained in the Job Description. I further understand that this Job Description is not intended and should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities, skills, efforts or PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/ WORKING CONDITIONS associated with my job. I may be required to perform additional tasks necessary to meet the standards of care and service.