|Location:||Chesterfield & Sunset Hills|
FV at Home is looking for an experienced social worker to join our team PRN!
2-6 visits per month
30-45 min per visit
$75 per visit
Medical Social Worker Responsibilities:
- Assesses the psychosocial status of patients related to the patient’s illness and environment and communicates findings to the Clinical Manager or Case Manager.
- Carries out social evaluations and plans intervention based on evaluation findings.
- Maintains clinical records on all patients referred to social work.
- Provides information and referral services for Organization patients and families/caregivers regarding practical and environmental needs.
- Provides information to patients or families/caregivers and community agencies.
- Serves as liaison between patients or families/caregivers and community agencies.
- Maintains collaborative relationships with Organization personnel to support patient care.
- Maintains and develops contracts with public and private agencies as resources for patient and organization personnel.
- Participates in the development of the total plan of care and case conferences as required.
- Assists physician and other team members in understanding significant social and emotional factors related to health problems.
- Participates in discharge planning.
- Graduate of a Master’s Degree program in social work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education
- Current license in the agency state of operation as a Social Worker required
- Minimum of one year's experience in health care required.
- Experience in a home health care preferred.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
I have read my Job Description. I understand the information contained in the Job Description. I further understand that this Job Description is not intended and should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities, skills, efforts or PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/ WORKING CONDITIONS associated with my job. I may be required to perform additional tasks necessary to meet the standards of care and service.