Join the Friendship Village Team
We are committed to being a top employer in senior living. We offer tremendous opportunities for career growth.
- Medical insurance for employees and dependents, with more than 85 percent of the premium paid by Friendship Village
- Dental insurance for employees and dependents, with more than 65 percent of the premium paid by Friendship Village
- Vision insurance for employees and dependents
- Life insurance and AD&D benefits for employees, with 100 percent of the premium paid for by Friendship Village
- 403(b) retirement savings plan, with 50 percent company match (up to a percentage of salary)
- Deductible reimbursement
- Short- and long-term disability, with 100 percent of the premium paid for by Friendship Village
- Long-term care insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonus
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Campus shuttle provided at no cost
- Employee meal plan
- Employee recognition program
- Weekend shift differential
Is Friendship Village the Right Place for You?
At Friendship Village, we are looking for team members who want to make a difference in senior living and strive to be the best at what they do. All applicants must have an outstanding approach to customer service and pass a background/reference check.
Meet Our Recruiting Team
Contact either team member today at 314-270-7480.
A Warm Welcome From Friendship Village Leaders
Having worked here for five years, I see why we have employees that have worked here for 25-30 years! If you are looking for a company that develops their employees to be the best they can be, offers fantastic benefits, provides a fun and friendly work environment and allows you to make a difference in the lives of our deserving seniors, then Friendship Village is the place for you!
“It is an amazing feeling to describe your job as enjoyable. I have been saying this for almost 30 years! Join our team for your own enjoyment!"
Come apply with one of our communities that have continued to thrive for over 40 years. We offer incredible opportunities and plenty of potential for professional growth, so don’t hesitate; join our team today!
As the Talent Acquisition Manager, I find GREAT people and give them GREAT opportunities. Friendship Village is MORE than just a job; It’s a family. It’s a safe and beautiful work environment. It’s FUN. And most importantly, Friendship Village VALUES its employees. Have I sparked your interest yet? We are looking for passionate and dedicated individuals to join our TEAM. If you’re ready to take your career to the next level at the BEST Senior Living Community in St. Louis, APPLY TODAY!
Want a fun job? We have one for you! Want a career? We have that, too! We want our employees to grow and develop, change jobs, move up, try new things, expand their horizons! In other words, we want everyone we hire to never leave! So come to Friendship Village and create your own success by being a part of ours!
“Being on our team at Friendship Village isn’t "work” in the traditional sense. You become part of a family, you build relationships with residents, you’re empowered to do your best, you thrive in a safe environment. We would love to have you join us as we enable seniors to live their best lives in our incredible communities.”